Friday, August 1, 2008

Green's Peak - Part 2

On Monday we went for a drive to a spring, and to see some petroglyphs. The kids got to ride in the back of a truck. They thought that it was pretty fun since it is something that they never get to do. (I remember riding in the back of a truck a lot of times when I was a kid - how times have changed).



We saw a corral right by the spring. The kids went inside and were mooing like cows.



Looking at the spring.



Keslie with her cousins Kamryn and Abbie.


My crew.



My father-in-law showing us the petroglyphs.


Our outing got cut short because it started to rain on us. We had to walk a little ways back to the trucks. I loved how green it was at the spring.

It rained for quite a bit. When it stopped raining the kids wanted to go out and play. Garrett ended up getting into the mud. I had to get some pictures of him. While I was taking pictures he was making some pretty funny faces. I thought they were cute!





He even got his back side muddy.

1 comment:

Jocey said...

Those suspenders are so cute. i missed that day!