
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Garrett's new bed
About 2 weeks ago we moved Garrett to a toddler bed. He started climbing out of the crib a few weeks after he turned 2. I don't think I ever remember my other kids climbing out that early. Once he started climbing out that was the end of my sleeping in. He is my little alarm clock and it is pretty much the same time every morning. He wakes up right around 6:00 and comes into my room and climbs into bed with me. It would be nice if he would just lay there, but he doesn't. He stays for about a minute and then he gets up and goes wandering around the house, and then he will come back again for a minute and then will leave again. He is also the one that usually wakes up the other kids.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
he is so stinkin' cute! is that a new bed or have you always had that? i like it alot!
Have I ever told you I love his glasses! What a cute kid!
Why don't they just lay down and stay. I hate that! He is so cute!
Post a Comment