Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carson starts preschool

I am a little slow for this posting, but 2 weeks ago Carson started preschool. He was so excited!! I think the most exciting thing for him was getting a backpack. Once he got it he was already wanting to put things in it, and was showing it to everyone. He seems to be enjoying preschool so far.

Here is a picture of him on his first day.



Garrett wanted to be in the picture too.



Of course, Carson had to have a picture of him making a silly face (and Garrett too).

4 comments:

Jocey said...

I love how Carson looks so nice and ready to go, and Garret is in his jammies. Isn't that just how it goes! Too bad you aren't out here in Casa Grande, and Carson could be in all day everyday!

Melissa said...

That is such a cute age. Where is he going to preschool at?

TF said...

Hey, all! Last night I was online, messing around, and just out of curiosity put in Farnsworth in Google Image Search. Oh, my goodness, I was sick at all the pics of the girls that flew up in the search! It kinda freaked me out! SOOOOO....I am going private. If you would like to be included, send me an e-mail to tappintaani@hotmail.com and I will add you. Sorry to do this, but.......

Taani

Tami said...

I love preschool. Kids are so excited to go and love every minute of it. Carson looks so cute! I making my blog private, so email me at tamipace@yahoo.com and I invite you. Take care!