Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twilight



My sister-in-law, Jocey, is a big Twilight fan. I hadn't read the book yet so she made me read it while we were up at the cabin. :) For the most part I enjoyed the book. I guess I am a little curious to read the next book to know what happens, but I am not sure it I will ever get to it. I think I will have to go on vacation again for a week to be able to do it. If I am at home I probably won't read it. There is always too much stuff to be doing. If I have time (which is never) I would rather be doing crafts. Anyways, I just wanted to put this post out to those who have read Twilight and let you know that I have read it. :) Now I will be ready to watch the movie when it comes out.

No comments: