Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm a slacker

Ok, so I am way behind in my blogging. I don't know why I have lost motivation to keep it up, or is it because I have been busy? No, I think I could've found some time to update it. Do other people get in this rut? I will try really hard to get something new up for those that are still interested in knowing what we have been doing. :)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't know when you changed your background, but I love it! I haven't gotten in too much of a rut yet because I'm still so new that I'm loving it. But if you have noticed, I always post 4 things at once. So I don't know if that's such a good thing either.

amy said...

Of course we want to see what you have been up to! I know what you mean though, we haven't done anything worthy to blog lately, but maybe with fall break...

Tina ♥ said...

Your not the only one. I know lots of people who feel that way! Your layout is way cute! It's fun to run into you at Target or Walmart every once in a while!

Jocey said...

Hello, I am still waiting! Just teasing, I totally know what you mean.

Rebecca said...

so pretty much i was about to type, "i don't know when you changed your template, but i LOVE it." and...then i saw carrie's comment. but whatever, i really like it.

Chris and Kim said...

just post some halloween pictures. that will be quick and easy and fun for everyone to see!