Monday, December 24, 2007

December

At the beginning of this month Keslie's hair was long enough to get it cut and donate it to "Locks of Love". This was her 2nd time donating it. The hair has to be at least 10 inches long. She looks so cute with her hair short (she looked cute with long hair too!).






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keslie had her musical theatre recital this month. She did such a good job! It was fun watching her perform.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carson celebrated his 4th birthday. He was so excited to be four. We had 2 birthday celebrations for him, one was a couple of days before his birthday, and then one was on his birthday. I think he was a little confused about when his birthday really was.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garrett turned 18 months this month. He is growing up so fast and is learning a lot of new words. One thing he is fascinated with is lights. He gets excited when he sees a parking lot light. When I started putting up Christmas decorations with lights he was loving it. He couldn't leave them alone.

1 comment:

page family said...

I'm so excited to look at your blog. I like to see pictures of the kids. I can't believe how long Keslie's hair was. And Garrett looks very cute in his glasses. Keep posting stuff!