Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More catching up

Okay, I realized that I really haven't posted anything for a few months. I have been so bad! Just recently some people have invited me to view their blog, and I have also found out that you can do a blog search through Google so I have been snooping around and finding people's blog that I know. After seeing all these blogs and how cute they are, and how often they post I started feeling guilty and decided that I should sit down and add something. I guess right now is a good time to do it because my kids are napping.

All my kids got hit with the stomach flu and they are hopefully getting over it. Carson got sick Monday afternoon and then Keslie got it Monday night. When I sent Riley to school on Tuesday I asked if he was feeling okay and he said yes. That afternoon when I went to pick him up a teacher walked him out and told me that he didn't think that he could make it to the car. I quickly found a bag in the car, and a few seconds later he threw up. He said that he had started feeling sick earlier in the day. I don't understand why he didn't call me. I told him I would come get him if he didn't feel good. When I got home and got Garrett up from his nap I noticed that he had thrown up. So far today they are all doing good. Garrett has slept most of the day. I have also done a ton of loads of laundry - washing and re-washing clothes and sheets. You don't even want to see my kitchen floor right now because it is such a mess. I haven't had time to sweep it yet. I also haven't been feeling good, but when my kids get the stomach flu I start to feel bad (I think it is a psychological thing). I also have been trying to disinfect everything. I hope we are over the worst of it!

Anyways.... where should I start now? I guess I will start with January.

Here is a picture of the kids taken at the beginning of January.



In January Stefan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for 10 years!!! We celebrated by going to Pinetop for a few days. We hadn't been away from the kids for so long. We went to a place called the Whispering Pines Resort. They have cabins there. It was a nice place to stay.




While we were up there we went to my grandparent's place in Greer to see how much snow was there. I got brave and walked on their pond. Yes, there is water under there!




The snow was so dry that you couldn't even form a snowball, but it was great for making a snow angel. I think this is my first snow angel that I have ever made. I think I did a pretty good job for my first snow angel, even if I do say so myself.



We brought some snow home for the kids.




No comments: