Monday, December 24, 2007

November

We really didn't have anything exciting happen during the month of November, but we did start a remodeling project in our home. We have a short 2 foot high wall that we decided we wanted to raise so that we could have a little more privacy in our home, and also so that we could put in some cabinets with shelves to store things. We are not done yet with the project, but here are some pictures of what we have done so far. I was hoping that Stefan would get it done before Christmas, but that didn't happen. Hopefully it will be done soon.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This month Stefan's parents started remodeling things at their home. They used to have a dirt driveway, but finally put in a concrete driveway. I was over there the day that they were working on it and Carson was so interested in what they were doing, and he loved the tractor. The guy let him climb up in it and let him raise and lower the bucket. He was in heaven! The toy tractors will no longer be exciting for him any more. :)






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to put Carson in a preschool class one day a week. He needed something to do (and is it bad to say that I needed a little break?). He seems to be enjoying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We did have a good Thanksgiving with family. We spent most of the day with my family, and then spent a little time with Stefan's family. I love being able to spend time with family. We are so grateful for all that we have been blessed with.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Yea Keslie!!!! We are so proud of her for doing another donation. Lexi is working on her 2nd too!

What a fun update of your month.

We miss you guys!