Tuesday, December 18, 2007

September

September was a slow month. Well, not really slow, but it seemed like not much happened. I had to look back at my pictures that I had taken to see what went on. I think the only pictures I took this month were of Garrett so this month's blog will probably be all about Garrett.
We found out that he needed glasses this month. A lot of people ask how we knew he needed glasses. We saw him going cross-eyed especially when he would be putting food into his mouth. We learned that he is far-sighted (can't see things close up). I didn't know what that meant before, but now I do. He inherited this from his dad. :) Stefan has had glasses since he was 3 or 4 years old. The dr. said that there is a chance that Garrett may not need glasses his whole life. That is what Stefan was told when he was younger, but he still needs to wear his. I guess we will have to see what happens.

He didn't like wearing them much at first, but now he is getting used to them and will keep them on unless we try to fix them for some reason and then he will take them off.




Garrett also discovered toilet paper this month. He had so much fun going into the bathroom and pulling it off the roll.

No comments: