Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WAY BEHIND!!

Ok, for those of you who haven't noticed, I am way behind on my blogging. It would take me forever to catch up (or at least a few weeks), but I really want to blog about some things that have happened just recently. So, I am going to skip ahead and blog the things that have recently happened. Then, hopefully I will get back to things that happened a while back ago. These are the things I hope to blog about in the near future.
- A day trip to Sedona
- A fun family dinner
- Halloween
- Carson's 5th Birthday
- Christmas

There may be a few more things that I forgot about. Hopefully in the next couple of days you will see new postings of the the recent happenings in our lives.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

And being pregnant? I think you forgot to mention that!!

Congratulations :)

Chris and Kim said...

You never mentioned you were pregnant!!!