Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garrett


I just wanted to do a quick little post about Garrett. Lately he has been saying some funny things to me that I wanted to remember.

The other day I was trying to take something away from him - I don't remember what it was, but he said in a tough sounding voice, "I am stronger than you!".

Last week he lost or took off his glasses in our green belt. I couldn't find them until the next day. I told him that we needed to go look for his glasses. He told me "no", and then I said, "Don't you want to find your glasses?". His response was "No, I hate them.".

On Monday I was taking him outside to show him something. He went to go get his shoes, and I told him that he didn't need his shoes on. He said, "Oh, no shoes, just our feet!"

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, he's such a cutie! It's so funny when something comes out of their mouth you didn't expect, isn't it?

Carrie said...

oh my gosh, he cracks me up. he is seriously the cutest kid.

Rebecca said...

SO cute. i miss him!

Carrie said...

he is so funny! i can totally hear his little voice saying that stuff. um, what's up with that reaction thing?

and, i just realized i've already read this and commented. but had no memory. weird!

{nicole coombs} said...

He is so cute!! I never realized it but him and Cory are just a few months apart.

The Boothes said...

Garrett is super cute you guys! I can't wait to see your new little one.