Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Postings will be coming soon - I hope!

I can't believe that I have gone this long without posting anything. I think, or I know that I got caught up in the Facebook Frenzy, but I don't think I am the only one. :) The holiday times are always busy, and even after they passed things did not slow down. I am hoping that after today that life will slow down a litte, and that I can spend some time working on my blog. If nobody sees any new postings in a week, you need to check on me. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have been waiting.... look forward to your posts THIS week!

Tina ♥ said...

I hear ya about the facebook thing, it's addictive! I heard today in church that you got released from your stake calling. Hope you are doing well.