Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Update disclaimer
I haven't posted for a few weeks so I had a lot to catch up on. I was trying as fast as I could to cover everything and get it all done. I really haven't read through everything so I'm not sure how it is. It is late and I need to go to bed. I might be doing some editing in the next day or two once I have had a chance to really go through what I have posted. You will have to scroll down quite a ways to start at the beginning of the new stuff. It starts with Garrett's 2nd birthday. Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, Kristi! I thought you'd dropped of the face of the earth! Haven't heard from you in a while and kept checking your blog...no news..I know, I could call too! Anyway, we have to get back in touch! miss ya! CUTE PICS of all the kids!
Post a Comment