Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Garrett!!

A couple of weeks ago Garrett turned 2. I can't believe that my baby is that old now! It went by so fast!! I'm sorry, but I have to say that I think he is smart. Sometimes the kids eat breakfast on colored plastic plates. Garrett knows where everyone sits, and what color plate they usually have. I will give him the plates and he will go set the table. He is a better helper than Carson is. He loves to help clean out the dishwasher. I just hope that he will continue to enjoy helping out. He also loves to look at books, and to sing. On his birthday we went to a park in Chandler in the morning, and then we went to the Hamilton Pool. He loves to swim! They had a lot of fun at the park. This is a fun park!



Garrett likes to scare me. He would stand up at the top and lean out. Oh, it scared me to death!




He loved being sung to, and it took him a few tries to blow out his candles. It was fun to watch.




For his birthday, Stefan's parents gave him this little car thing with a chicken on it. You shake it then put it on the ground and it goes. It clucks like a chicken and plays music. It's pretty annoying, but he loves it! Leave it to the grandparents to give those kinds of gifts. They don't have to be around to hear it all the time. :)

No comments: