Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh, the many ways to wear a baseball cap!

As I mentioned earlier, Riley played T-ball this spring. It seemed like there were many times that he seemed bored while in the outfield. He seemed to be wearing his hat a different way everytime he was in the outfield. As you can see below he is modeling several different ways of how you can wear a baseball cap.

First of all is the usual way.


Then there is the popular way of wearing it backwards.


Then, did you know that you could fold the hat in half and wear it backwards?


You can keep it folded in half but wear it to where the brim of the cap is pointing up. (It might be a little hard to tell)


You can also wear the cap backwards, but put the adjuster strap under your nose. I guess if the cap doesn't stay on too well wearing it the normal way backwards you can try this way.


If you need to shade your face or keep bugs from flying in your eyes or mouth you can wear it over your face. If the cap is mesh like his then you can still see what you are doing.


He also had fun playing around with the baseball helmet.


There was another time that he turned his hat inside out and wore it, but I don't think I had my camera that day.

I think that about covers it on ways to wear a baseball cap!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL...good post Kristi. This is little league is really like! :)

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO funny! I'm glad he found something to keep himself occupied during the game. :)

Jen Shumway said...

I love boys they are so fun.

amy said...

The outfield can get boring- Riley is pretty creative!

page family said...

Very informative! I learned a lot. Since I don't have any boys, I wasn't sure how to wear a baseball cap! Thanks! So cute!