On Friday morning we went to the park. We always go to the park when we go to Eagar because it is such a fun park! In the afternoon we went to the tubing hill. There was quite a bit of snow. The kids had a blast playing in the snow! I believe that the last time we took the kids to the snow was when Riley was about 18 months, and now he is 7 (well, he was 6 when we went there).

I'm sure you have seen a similar picture like this in earlier posts. :) I just had to include a picture for this time.



Garrett loved eating the snow!!
On Saturday the kids decorated Easter eggs (sorry, no pictures of that), and later we went for a drive. We were going to go to a lookout place and have a picnic, but the road was closed so we just parked along the side of the road and had the picnic there. When we were done we walked around a little bit and the kids found a few patches of snow and had a snow fight. Then we left to go home.
My sister was in Payson over the same weekend that we were in Eagar. She called me as we were heading toward Show Low and told us about the mountain sliding down along the Beeline and that it was closed. I was SO GLAD that she had called and told us because we were thinking of going home that way instead of going through Globe. If we would've gone that way then we would've been detoured along the Roosevelt Lake road, and would've come out close to Globe. It would've been a VERY LONG trip. I couldn't believe that there wasn't a sign in Show Low at the turn off toward Payson telling us that the road was closed. My sister and her family ended up having to go home a different way (they live in Tucson). We passed each other in Globe.


1 comment:
Hey nice to see home. I haven't been there since October. I avoid it in the spring because of that terrible wind. It sure is nice in the summer though. You going then?
Post a Comment