Anyways, last week we took the kids to Fun Indoor (A.K.A. - Jeepers, or Jungle Jim's). They had never been there either. They had a lot of fun! I will have to admit that I had fun going on some rides too (and Stefan also). :) I didn't realize that the kids had to have socks if they were going to play in the tubes. I had Stefan stop and buy a pack of socks for all the kids to wear. He bought a pack that would fit the older kids. They were really long on Garrett, but it worked.






2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Sorry I didn't remember the sock thing, unless that's new...I can't remember what time of year we went so maybe the kids already had socks on anyway. I'm excited to hear how the bowling goes.
That looks fun. It also looks like a good idea for something to do this summer!
Post a Comment