
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keslie had her 8th birthday on the 4th of July. We did the usual thing - BBQ with family and have cake and ice cream. Since Keslie likes reading so much I made her a book cake this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This year Gilbert changed the location of their 4th of July celebration to a location about 2 miles from our home. We decided to try it. We went with Stefan's sister and her family. We had a pretty good time, and the fireworks were pretty decent. We did have one exciting (well I should say scarry) moment while we were there. Carson had been asking me all night if he could go play on the inflatables. I kept telling him no. Well, while Stefan went back out to the car to get stuff I noticed that Carson was not around. I started to freak out because there were a lot of people there. Stefan's sister (Carrie) went one way and I went over by the inflatables to look for him. I found a police officer and gave them a description of him. Carrie didn't find him so she came over to help me find him. She ran into Stefan and told him that Carson was lost. He then turned to look for him, and found him. He had already been on one or two inflatables, and he wasn't scared at all. I guess he just wasn't going to take no for an answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few weeks later, Keslie had her 8th birthday party. It was a karaoke party. She had about 12 girls there. At first the girls were pretty shy to sing, but after a while most of them really warmed up and were going crazy. It was pretty fun!


I will go ahead and post this so if there is anyone that decides to look at this blog will have something to read and some pictures to look at. I will finish with the rest of the summer and add more pictures tomorrow, hopefully.


No comments:
Post a Comment