I guess to start off with I will give you a brief summary about everyone. Stefan is still working for his dad. He enjoys what he is doing. Sometimes it's hard because he has ups and downs in work. Sometimes he has lots of work, and sometimes he doesn't have much work. I guess that is how it goes in the construction business.
I (Kristi) am still at home with the kids trying to keep up on everything. I don't seem to ever be caught up, but that is how it goes. I don't get much time to do my hobbies, but someday when all the kids are in school maybe I will get a few moments.
Keslie is 8 and is now in 3rd grade. She is enjoying it so far. She is also taking a musical theatre class and is having fun with that. She is also about to loose her 2 top teeth in front. She is a little behind the other kids in loosing teeth, but there is nothing you can do about that.
Riley is 6 and is in 1st grade. He has the same teacher that Keslie had for 1st grade. She is such a great teacher. Riley is also about to loose his first tooth. He is very excited about that!
Carson is 3 and will turn 4 in December. He has 2 more years to go until kindergarten. He really can't wait till he is 5. The other day he asked me if it was his birthday soon. I told him in about 3 months. He then said, "Will I be 5?". I said "no". He then asked if he would be 6. I told him no, and told him that he would be 4. He then said, "Oh, can I please be 5?" He likes to bribe us with things by saying "I'll give you some of my bubble gum" (which he doesn't have any of his own). Probably a lot of things that I will put in this blog will be about him. He is my busy one. He is very curious, stubborn and independent. I asked Stefan what word would describe him, and he said "Dennis the Menace". His two favorite words are "but", and "why". A lot of times they are used together. He is fun, but he sure tries my patience.
Garrett is almost 15 months. He says a few words (bye, hi, no, side - for outside, boo, nana- banana, -ni ni - night night). He loves to go outside, but unfortunately it has been so hot that he hasn't been outside much. When he is outside and I bring him in he starts to cry. He also loves to pull my pots and pans out. We found out a few weeks ago that he will need glasses soon. We saw him going cross-eyed, and sometimes only one eye will go cross-eyed. The eye dr. said that he is extremely far-sighted. It is going to be a fun thing to get him to keep his glasses on. I have a hard time even putting a hat on him sometimes. Well, I think this pretty much sums up our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment